13 Dez CAD Engineer (f/m/d)
Webseite AURORA Netherland
Do you have a positive attitude to life and enjoy new challenges? Then apply now!
- You have a MBO+/HBO work and thinking level and you have completed an education in mechanical engineering (or similar field)
- From education and/or experience you have knowledge of both 2D and 3D drawing packages
- You are able to maintain an overview of multiple projects
- You like to be closely involved in production and assembly in addition to your work as an engineer
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You enjoy working in an enthusiastic and dynamic environment.
- You have an eye for quality
- Accurate and well organized
- Stress resistant
- Quality conscious
- Eager to learn
- Being able to work independently
AURORA Netherlands is a growing company with an informal culture and a structured way of working. The strength of the company lies mainly in the own initiative and entrepreneurial character of the 90 employees. Aurora Netherlands stimulates personal development and ambition and offers various training opportunities. The secondary employment conditions are in accordance with the CAO Metalektro. When suitability is proven, a permanent contract is one of the possibilities.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements or do you know someone who is eligible for this position? Then we invite you to apply to this fun job!
E-Mail your motivation and CV to jozef [dot] van [dot] hal [at] aurora-eos [dot] com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org